Flume >> mail # dev >> how to stop flume-ng through command line?

+
文杰徐 2013-01-22, 13:42
+
Liting Hu 2013-01-22, 16:40
+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2013-01-22, 16:53
Re: how to stop flume-ng through command line?
Don't kill -9 (SIGKILL) unless you absolutely have to.

Just send it a SIGINT or SIGQUIT and it will gracefully shut down. So as
Alex says, a regular "kill <pid>" will do.

Regards
Mike
On Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 8:53 AM, Alexander Alten-Lorenz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]