HBase >> mail # user >> Multiple regionservers on a single node

+
Ishan Chhabra 2012-12-03, 21:39
+
Robert Dyer 2012-12-07, 04:02
+
Mohammad Tariq 2012-12-07, 06:57
+
谢良 2012-12-07, 09:58
+
Adrien Mogenet 2012-12-10, 22:21
+
Azury 2012-12-11, 06:47
+
谢良 2012-12-11, 08:42
+
Ishan Chhabra 2012-12-11, 12:16
+
谢良 2012-12-11, 08:21
+
Marcos Ortiz 2012-12-03, 22:03
Re: Multiple regionservers on a single node

Hi there,

Not tried multi-RS on a single node, but have you looked at the off-heap
cache?  It's a part of 0.92.x.  From what I understand that feature was
designed with this case in mind (I.e., trying to do a lot of caching, but
don't want to introduce GC issues in RS).