HBase, mail # user - Multiple regionservers on a single node

Re: Multiple regionservers on a single node
Doug Meil 2012-12-03, 22:13

Hi there,

Not tried multi-RS on a single node, but have you looked at the off-heap
cache?  It's a part of 0.92.x.  From what I understand that feature was
designed with this case in mind (I.e., trying to do a lot of caching, but
don't want to introduce GC issues in RS).