Hadoop >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Hadoop-1.0.3-rc1

+
Matt Foley 2012-05-09, 01:25
+
Arpit Gupta 2012-05-15, 17:03
+
Devaraj Das 2012-05-15, 19:05
+
Luke Lu 2012-05-15, 21:20
+
Devaraj Das 2012-05-15, 21:25
+
Luke Lu 2012-05-15, 21:21
+
Suresh Srinivas 2012-05-15, 19:53
Re: [VOTE] Hadoop-1.0.3-rc1
I'm pleased to announce that as of last night, the 1.0.3 vote passed with
  +1 binding - 4 votes
  +1 non-binding - 1 vote
   -1  - no votes

Thanks to everyone who tried it out.
I'm in process of publishing it and will announce on hadoop general shortly.

--Matt
Release Manager, Hadoop 1.0
On Tue, May 8, 2012 at 6:25 PM, Matt Foley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi all,
> release Candidate for Hadoop-1.0.3 is now available for vote, at
>     http://people.apache.org/~mattf/hadoop-1.0.3-rc1/
>
> There are 29 bug fixes and enhancements in this release, including:
>
>> 4 patches in support of non-Oracle JDKs
>
> several patches to clean up error handling and log messages
>> various production issues
>>

> Please see the Release Notes for the full list, at:
>     http://people.apache.org/~mattf/hadoop-1.0.3-rc1/releasenotes.html
>
> Vote will run the statutory 7 days, and close on Tuesday 15 May, at 6:30pm
> PDT.
>
> Thank you,
> --Matt
> Release Manager, Hadoop 1.0