Hadoop >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Hadoop-1.0.3-rc1

Re: [VOTE] Hadoop-1.0.3-rc1
I'm pleased to announce that as of last night, the 1.0.3 vote passed with
  +1 binding - 4 votes
  +1 non-binding - 1 vote
   -1  - no votes

Thanks to everyone who tried it out.
I'm in process of publishing it and will announce on hadoop general shortly.

--Matt
Release Manager, Hadoop 1.0