HBase, mail # user - Region Servers crashing following: "File does not exist", "Too many open files" exceptions

Re: : Region Servers crashing following: "File does not exist", "Too many open files" exceptions
David Koch 2013-02-10, 20:11
Like I said, the maximum permissible number of filehandlers is set to 65535
for users hbase (the one who starts HBase), mapred and hdfs

The too many files warning occurs on the region servers but not on the HDFS
namenode.

/David