Hadoop >> mail # general >> Hadoop 0.23 jars in mvn repo?

+
Edward J. Yoon 2012-02-01, 03:22
+
David Capwell 2012-02-01, 05:16
+
David Capwell 2012-02-01, 05:21
+
Edward J. Yoon 2012-02-01, 05:31
+
Robert Evans 2012-02-01, 16:00
+
Edward J. Yoon 2012-02-01, 16:02
+
Arun C Murthy 2012-02-02, 06:16
+
Edward J. Yoon 2012-02-02, 06:24
+
Arun C Murthy 2012-02-09, 00:20
+
Edward J. Yoon 2012-02-09, 00:46
Re: Hadoop 0.23 jars in mvn repo?
On 01/02/12 16:00, Robert Evans wrote:
> Hadoop 0.23 is still considered alpha quality.  I believe that is the reason why it is still in the snapshots repository.

it'd still be good to have the 0.23.0 artifacts. The problem with
snapshots is that Maven downloads them intermittently -and differently
on different machines. This makes for utterly unreproducible builds