Sqoop >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release Sqoop version 1.4.1-incubating

Re: [VOTE] Release Sqoop version 1.4.1-incubating-r2
Hi Jarcec,

Just to be sure that we are voting on consistent set of binaries, I suggest
that you copy them over to r3 candidate directory and restart the VOTE
thread. Thanks for taking this through.

Arvind