Sqoop >> mail # user >> Sqoop Import with a query - Where to set $CONDITIONS

+
Raj Hadoop 2013-07-12, 15:42
Re: Sqoop Import with a query - Where to set $CONDITIONS
Hi Raj,
the placeholder "$CONDITIONS" is being used by Sqoop itself to fill dynamically generated conditions (for slicing your data into independent pieces). As a result, you do not need to set the placeholder to any value.

Jarcec