HBase >> mail # user >> Handling regionserver crashes in production cluster

+
kiran 2013-06-05, 17:20
+
Anoop John 2013-06-06, 04:18
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-06-06, 14:57
+
kiran 2013-06-12, 12:10
+
Nicolas Liochon 2013-06-12, 14:08
Re: Handling regionserver crashes in production cluster
You can configure below to more value to close more regions at a time.

 <property>
    <name>hbase.regionserver.executor.closeregion.threads</name>
    <value>3</value>
  </property>

kiran 2013-06-12, 16:11
+