HBase >> mail # user >> lucene with hbase.

RE: lucene with hbase.
Hi,
Kundera-examples has to define a dependency on lucene because of it's dependency on KUNDERA.(Somehow Kundera pom should bring it in).
You are correct. Kundera is an ORM over Hbase,Cassandra ,Mysql, MongoDB. But it is also JPA compliant.
So to execute native sql queries over Hbase or other nosql there is in-built support in Kundera using Lucene.

I suggest if you could try

https://github.com/impetus-opensource/Kundera
Hbase example is :
https://github.com/impetus-opensource/Kundera/tree/master/src/test/java/com/impetus/kundera/junit/TestHBase.java

You need to uncomment it so make it working.

Also

https://github.com/impetus-opensource/Kundera-Examples

still needs to be updated for example over Hbase.(which we call Twibase->Twitter over Hbase). I will post update on this once we publish it.

Hope it clears some points over Kundera.
-Vivek