Accumulo >> mail # dev >> setiter returns error, but custom iterator runs via scanner client?

setiter returns error, but custom iterator runs via scanner client?
Hi there. Hoping to get some pointers on what might be the issue with
setiter here ...

I've got a custom iterator built and working fine. The jar is in the
lib/ext directory and is happy when called from a scanner client.

However, when I attempt to attach the iterator to a table via the
shell bad voodoo happens.

somebody@accumulo1 INtable> setiter -t INtable -scan -p 5 -n OptsIter
-class org.foo.TableOptionsIterator

2013-02-27 19:30:00,974 [shell.Shell] ERROR:
org.apache.accumulo.core.util.shell.ShellCommandException: Command
could not be initialized (Unable to load org.foo.TableOptionsIterator
as type org.apache.accumulo.core.iterators.OptionDescriber; configure
with 'config' instead).

My class implements SortedKeyValueIterator<Key,Value>.

I've searched extensively and covered the manual end-to-end with no
luck. Any hints would be much appreciated and save me more time and
pain.

Thank you.
David