Hadoop >> mail # user >> laves could not connect on 9000 and 9001 ports of master

+
Masoud 2012-03-16, 08:59
+
Harsh J 2012-03-16, 09:04
Re: laves could not connect on 9000 and 9001 ports of master
Dear Harsh,

Master can do password less ssh to all slaves,
form slaves we can connect to the master for example by ping or on port
80 by http.
but via hadoop, slaves can not connect to master in port 9001, 9000,
we opened these port on server too.

Thanks,
Masoud