HBase >> mail # user >> What could cause HBase's writes slower than reads?

Re: What could cause HBase's writes slower than reads?
Yes Mohit, that's the cause! HBase is read values not present in datatable,
which leads to very fast read performance. When I change it to reading
valid values in data table, it is back to normal (read slower than write).
Thank you a lot for the discussion.
Yun