Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Thrift generated files

+
Supun Kamburugamuva 2013-07-22, 23:27
+
Josh Elser 2013-07-22, 23:38
+
Corey Nolet 2013-07-23, 00:02
Re: Thrift generated files
Just out of curiosity, without copying the generated files can't we extend
from them and implement the required functionalities?

--
Supun Kamburugamuva
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED];  Mobile: +1 812 369 6762