Accumulo, mail # user - Apach Accumulo Issue

Apach Accumulo Issue
navindran.sgk@... 2013-07-09, 08:05
Hi,

I have setup Apache Accumulo in VMWare for Ubuntu OS and Hadoop Cloudera Distribution, I am able to initialize Accumulo by using command,
accumulo init

Started Accumulo using start-all.
It said master, tserver, mointor, gc and tracer started but tserver and master didnt start.

Could pls let me know where I am going wrong.

Thanks and Regards,
Navindran Gowrikumar

BSC-1, Next-Level 4th Floor, East Wing
PolarisFT-Navallur-Chennai
This e-Mail may contain proprietary and confidential information and is sent for the intended recipient(s) only.  If by an addressing or transmission error this mail has been misdirected to you, you are requested to delete this mail immediately. You are also hereby notified that any use, any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and/or publication of this e-mail message, contents or its attachment other than by its intended recipient/s is strictly prohibited.

Visit us at http://www.polarisFT.com
+
Josh Elser 2013-07-09, 10:42
+