HBase >> mail # dev >> Heads-up! Branching 0.96 (actually 0.95) this weekend

Re: Heads-up! Branching 0.96 (actually 0.95) this weekend
bq. to put the 0.95/0.96 branch off until, when?

As Elliot indicated, HBASE-7012 'Move classes into hbase-client' should go
in. That, in turn, depends on RPC / Cell serialization to stabilize a
little bit.

Maybe branch after these patches go in ?

Again, just my personal assessment.