Flume, mail # dev - How JIRA Issues are Classified

Re: How JIRA Issues are Classified
Mike Percy 2013-03-27, 01:05
Hi Israel,
It does seem somewhat arbitrary how issues are classified sometimes. :) At
release time in the past I have gone and reclassified stuff that I thought
was in the wrong place.

Thanks for bringing up the point. Do you have any specific suggestions?
Personally I had forgotten there was a Documentation type and agree it's
good practice to mark doc JIRAs as such.

Regards,
Mike