HBase >> mail # dev >> Any objections to my putting up a 0.95.0RC?

+
Stack 2013-03-29, 20:42
+
Nick Dimiduk 2013-03-29, 20:48
+
Jesse Yates 2013-03-29, 20:50
+
Jimmy Xiang 2013-03-29, 20:51
+
Dave Wang 2013-03-29, 20:52
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2013-03-29, 20:45
+
Ted Yu 2013-03-29, 20:56
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2013-03-29, 21:09
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-03-29, 21:05
+
lars hofhansl 2013-03-30, 02:54
+
Stack 2013-03-30, 03:32
+
lars hofhansl 2013-03-30, 05:53
+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2013-03-30, 06:29
Re: Any objections to my putting up a 0.95.0RC?
I'm wondering, what is our goal with this RC? Are we expecting deep
testing like for the 0.94 RCs? Or it's more kind a of internal RC for
our own testing? Should we expect also some migration testing (0.94 to
0.95)?

Also, will it be possible to have a list of the known issues? That
might avoid some noise from too many people re-reporting that?

And last, I agree that we really should put emphasis on the fact that
this release is a developper release and 0.95 will never be a
production one.

+1

JM