HBase, mail # dev - Any objections to my putting up a 0.95.0RC?

Re: Any objections to my putting up a 0.95.0RC?
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-03-30, 12:55
I'm wondering, what is our goal with this RC? Are we expecting deep
testing like for the 0.94 RCs? Or it's more kind a of internal RC for
our own testing? Should we expect also some migration testing (0.94 to
0.95)?

Also, will it be possible to have a list of the known issues? That
might avoid some noise from too many people re-reporting that?

And last, I agree that we really should put emphasis on the fact that
this release is a developper release and 0.95 will never be a
production one.

+1

JM