MapReduce >> mail # dev >> Help me to buy hardwares and setup small hadoop cluster

Help me to buy hardwares and setup small hadoop cluster
Hello to All,

           I am a PhD scholar. I have planned to do research in Hadoop.
I need setup a small cluster to run exprements. I want to submit hardware
details, such as number of system, switches, cables, and other
configuration details to my institute head.
Please, help me in this regard.   Ii think, 10 to 15 system with 2 or 3
racks is suitable for me.
*Regards*
*S.Suresh,*
*Research Scholar,*