Pig, mail # user - why pig did not compile contrib directory during "ant jar"? How to compile contrib directory?

+
lulynn_2008 2012-05-23, 03:08
+
Bill Graham 2012-05-23, 03:35
+
lulynn_2008 2012-05-23, 03:49
+
lulynn_2008 2012-05-23, 03:46
+
Bill Graham 2012-05-23, 05:11
+
Prashant Kommireddi 2012-05-23, 03:17
Re:Re: why pig did not compile contrib directory during "ant jar"? How to compile contrib directory?
lulynn_2008 2012-05-23, 03:49
Hey, I found the document for contrib directory:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/PIG/User+Documentation

At 2012-05-23 11:17:29,"Prashant Kommireddi" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>You can navigate to piggybank directory and run the ant target (ant jar)
>from there. You should find "build.xml" for piggybank in there.
>
>$PIG_HOME/contrib/piggybank/java   (where PIG_HOME is the parent directory
>for pig)
>
>That will create piggybank.jar.
>
>Thanks,
>Prashant
>
>On Tue, May 22, 2012 at 8:08 PM, lulynn_2008 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>>  Hi,
>> During generating pig jar files, I found the contrib directory is not
>> compiled. I assume maybe this is because the contrib directory is not for
>> pig mainline functions. Am I right?
>> Besides, if I want to compile the contrib directory, how to do this? I did
>> not find related target in build.xml.
>>
>> Thanks.

+
lulynn_2008 2012-05-23, 03:28