Drill >> mail # dev >> Fwd: Apache Drill and Schema

Fwd: Apache Drill and Schema
All,

After a recent Apache Drill talk in Berlin, one of the people in the audience, Gunnar (in CC) raised some very interesting schema-related challenges. He was so kind to write up his questions, see below. I hope we do, as a community, a good job addressing these.

Again, thanks a lot for your interest in Drill, Gunnar, and hope you'll find time to test drive it once it's available in all its beauty!

Cheers,
Michael

--
Michael Hausenblas