HBase >> mail # user >> HBase on Windows 7: Master not running error

Re: HBase on Windows 7: Master not running error
It works now, partially. Starting the master with hbase-daemon.sh, then
starting the hbase shell allows me to succesfully run commands in the hbase
shell now. Although now it gets stuck when I try to disable the test table I
created, but that's a different issue.

As for the seperate Zookeeper process, I don't know how it got there either.
I just followed the instructions on the cygwin page for HBase and doing
start-hbase.sh generates the Zookeeper process after that.
Nicolas Liochon wrote