Pig >> mail # user >> python modules using pig 12.0

Re: python modules using pig 12.0
When i used a python console i could import numpy installed so i presume it
was installed on the box and it was just a problem that pig did not know
where to look for it ?

Mark
On 18 October 2013 15:39, j.barrett Strausser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]