HBase >> mail # user >> Issue with column-counting filters accepting multiple versions of a column

+
Andrew Olson 2012-10-04, 20:33
RE: Issue with column-counting filters accepting multiple versions of a column
Seems to be a bug to me.  Can you file a JIRA on this?

Regards
Ram

+
lars hofhansl 2012-10-05, 05:43