HBase >> mail # dev >> 0.96.0 keep logging "Memstore is above high water mark"

Re: 0.96.0 keep logging "Memstore is above high water mark"
I'm getting multi lines in the logs. I did not count them but sound like
it's one per client.

I will re-run the test and wc the lines to see if it's really one for one...

JM