Pig, mail # dev - Squid Log Loader

+
Julian Gutierrez Oschmann... 2011-05-14, 16:17
Re: Squid Log Loader
Ashutosh Chauhan 2011-05-15, 18:00
Hey Julian,

That will certainly be useful. Piggybank is meant for users
collaborating for tools/extensions around Pig.  I am quite sure others
will find Squid Proxy Log parsing in Pig to be useful. Do contribute!

Ashutosh