Drill, mail # user - Distributed mode troubles: ZK/Curator connection time out

Re: Distributed mode troubles: ZK/Curator connection time out
Steven Phillips 2013-10-27, 22:44
Drill will start a zookeeper only in embedded mode. For example, running
sqlline using parquet-local will launch a drillbit and zk all within one
JVM.

But to run a standalone drillbit requires an external zookeeper.