HBase >> mail # dev >> Runtime exceptions during meta scan

Re: Runtime exceptions during meta scan
I will open the jira.

> Was there region splitting / transition at the time of this problem ? I
> would assume the NPE is related to region transitions.

I am not sure if that was happening. If it happens again, I will
check. But there was one more exception
ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException, which I mentioned
http://pastie.org/2987927 . Wonder if region transition theory can
explain that as well.