Pig >> mail # dev >> Python UDF: import re causes instantiation error

Re: Python UDF: import re causes instantiation error
Put the re lib into the jython jar under Lib directory (or all of them), if
CDH has https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MAPREDUCE-967, then it should
work.

Also, to debug, import sys and print sys.path in your python script.

Thanks,
Aniket

--
"...:::Aniket:::... Quetzalco@tl"