Pig >> mail # user >> Complex data types as value in a map function

Re: Complex data types as value in a map function
thanks Thejas, that thread helped out immensely.

Also great to see Santhosh remembered that nasty PIG 880 bug with the type
inference causing an integer overflow, which coincidentally enough I also
got stung by at one time.

in the meantime, while I would love to have complex map datatypes, certainly
can be worked around using other methods

appreciate the prompt response
Guy

--
you may be acquainted with the night