Pig, mail # user - Complex data types as value in a map function

Re: Complex data types as value in a map function
Guy Bayes 2010-01-06, 03:00
thanks Thejas, that thread helped out immensely.

Also great to see Santhosh remembered that nasty PIG 880 bug with the type
inference causing an integer overflow, which coincidentally enough I also
got stung by at one time.

in the meantime, while I would love to have complex map datatypes, certainly
can be worked around using other methods

appreciate the prompt response
Guy

--
you may be acquainted with the night