Hadoop, mail # dev - Jetty fixes for Hadoop

+
Suresh Srinivas 2012-07-09, 23:22
+
Thomas Graves 2012-07-10, 21:59
+
Owen OMalley 2012-07-10, 22:14
+
Todd Lipcon 2012-07-10, 22:19
Re: Jetty fixes for Hadoop
Robert Evans 2012-07-11, 13:03
I am +1 on this also, although I think we need to look at moving to
Jetty-7 or possibly dropping Jetty completely and look at Netty or even
Tomcat long term.  Jetty has just been way too unstable at Hadoop scale
and that has not really changed with newer versions of Jetty.  Sticking
with an old forked unsupported version of Jetty longterm seems very risky
too me.

--Bobby

On 7/10/12 5:19 PM, "Todd Lipcon" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>+1 from me too. We've had this in CDH since Sep '11 and been working
>much better than the stock 6.1.26.
>
>-Todd
>
>On Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 3:14 PM, Owen O'Malley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> On Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 2:59 PM, Thomas Graves
>><[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:
>>
>>> I'm +1 for adding it.
>>>

>> I'm +1 also.
>>
>> -- Owen