Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Jetty fixes for Hadoop

Re: Jetty fixes for Hadoop
I am +1 on this also, although I think we need to look at moving to
Jetty-7 or possibly dropping Jetty completely and look at Netty or even
Tomcat long term.  Jetty has just been way too unstable at Hadoop scale
and that has not really changed with newer versions of Jetty.  Sticking
with an old forked unsupported version of Jetty longterm seems very risky
too me.

--Bobby