Accumulo, mail # dev - Extend code freeze for a few days?

Re: Extend code freeze for a few days?
Adam Fuchs 2013-01-22, 03:40
This thread should read feature freeze, not code freeze. The previous
threads have all been about feature freeze scheduling, and my understanding
matches Chris's description.

Good catch, Chris!

Adam