Hadoop >> mail # user >> Can not access hadoop cluster from outside

+
Jeff Zhang 2011-05-27, 06:59
+
Tanping Wang 2011-06-02, 17:12
Re: Can not access hadoop cluster from outside
I find the reason. This is because I use different version of hadoop between
server side and client. Seems CDH is not compatible with
apache release version

--
Best Regards

Jeff Zhang