Hadoop, mail # user - Can not access hadoop cluster from outside

Re: Can not access hadoop cluster from outside
Jeff Zhang 2011-06-03, 01:13
I find the reason. This is because I use different version of hadoop between
server side and client. Seems CDH is not compatible with
apache release version

--
Best Regards

Jeff Zhang