HBase, mail # user - xceiver count, regionserver shutdown

Re: xceiver count, regionserver shutdown
Bryan Keller 2012-02-06, 23:18
Yes, insert pattern is random, and yes, the compactions are going through the roof. Thanks for pointing me in that direction.  I am going to try increasing the region max filesize to 4gb (it was set to 512mb) and the memstore flush size to 512mb (it was 128mb). I'm also going to increase the heap to 16gb (right now it is 4gb).