HBase >> mail # user >> Storing extremely large size file

+
vishnupriyaa 2012-04-17, 13:06
+
Brock Noland 2012-04-17, 14:17
+
vishnupriyaa 2012-04-20, 12:38
+
Brock Noland 2012-04-20, 14:28
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2012-04-17, 17:46
Re: Storing extremely large size file
Whats wrong with that size?  We store > 15MB routinely into our image hbase.

-Jack

On Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 10:46 AM, Jean-Daniel Cryans
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Make sure the config is changed client-side not server-side.
>
> Also you might not want to store 12MB values in HBase.
>
> J-D
>
> On Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 6:06 AM, vishnupriyaa <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>> I want to save a file of size 12MB but an exception occuring like this
>> KeyValue size too large.
>> I have set the value of hbase.client.keyvalue.maxsize in hbase-site.xml and
>> hbase-default.xml to 3GB
>> but the default value 10MB is taking for hbase.client.keyvalue.maxsize.How
>> could I change the value of hbase.client.keyvalue.maxsize or how to store
>> the file of extremely large size.
>> --

Jean-Daniel Cryans 2012-04-17, 17:50
+