Kafka, mail # user - Kafka + Scala 2.9.1 -- anyone found any issues?

Kafka + Scala 2.9.1 -- anyone found any issues?
Matthew Rathbone 2012-08-31, 20:00
I've had to upgrade to scala 2.9.1 to build code for use within our
internal codebase, and I only found one test failure (in the async
producer, which I'm not using), just wondered if anyone has been through
the same thing and has encountered any problems?

Also -- I can submit a pull request / diff for this if it might be useful
generally?

--
Matthew Rathbone
Foursquare | Software Engineer | Server Engineering Team