MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: What is the preferred way to pass a small number of configuration parameters to a mapper or reducer

+
Hemanth Yamijala 2012-12-30, 08:24
+
Jonathan Bishop 2012-12-30, 19:00
+
Niels Basjes 2012-12-30, 19:38
+
Bertrand Dechoux 2012-12-31, 08:17
+
Edward Capriolo 2012-12-31, 16:03
Re: What is the preferred way to pass a small number of configuration parameters to a mapper or reducer
Only if u have few mappers and reducers

--
Sent from iPhone
+