MapReduce, mail # user - RE: Legal Matter

Re: Legal Matter
Michael Segel 2012-09-07, 13:54
Pizza and Gin really don't go together.
Now had you said Jack or Jim? Meh I could see that.

The only downside is that the folks in HR can't hold their liquor.
Granted, Kim is a fun drunk but Wayne can get downright nasty.
And watch out for the cougar. Give her one drink, she's all hands and not in a good way. ;-)

This is why most companies discourage Alcohol on the premise. Sure there's that drinking and driving we want to avoid, but its more from the fact that the HR folks can't handle their booze. Oh and don't even get me started about accounting.... in some ways they are worse.

I know one guy who tried to off himself at the company holiday party because he was trapped in the corner by a couple of junior guys in accounting.  I swear, they are worse than zombies and they can actually suck the will to live from you...

But that's a different story.

My point was that as a BOFH or a junior BOFH, you need to know how to control the management types and keep your ninjas well trained and ready for action....