Hadoop >> mail # user >> Metadata size for 1 TB HDFS data?

Metadata size for 1 TB HDFS data?
Hello group,

        What could be the approx. size of the metadata if I have 1 TB of
data in my HDFS?I am not doing anything additional but just a simple put.
Will it be ((1*1024*1024)/64)*200 Bytes?
*Keeping 64M as the block size.

Is my understanding right?Please correct me if i'm wrong.

Many thanks.

Best Regards,
Tariq
+91-9741563634