HBase >> mail # user >> CleanerChore exception

+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2012-12-30, 17:08
Re: CleanerChore exception
Looks like you're using 0.94.3

The archiver is backport of:
HBASE-5547, Don't delete HFiles in backup mode

Can you provide more the log where the IOE was reported using pastebin ?

Thanks

On Sun, Dec 30, 2012 at 9:08 AM, Jean-Marc Spaggiari <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have a "IOException" /hbase/.archive/table_name is non empty
> exception every minute on my logs.
>
> There is 30 directories under this directory. the main directory is
> from yesterday, but all sub directories are from December 10th, all
> the same time.
>
> What does this .archive directory is used for, and what should I do?
>
> Thanks,
>
> JM

+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2012-12-30, 17:53