HBase >> mail # user >> Debugging Coprocessor code in Eclipse

RE: Debugging Coprocessor code in Eclipse
Just adding on to Eugeny
Do you have the HBase code?  There are quite a few testcases that adds
coprocessors.  May be if you go thro them and run them in debug mode in
eclipse will help you too.

Regards
Ram