Flume, mail # dev - Pushing data from outbox to cluster using Flume1.3.

Re: Pushing data from outbox to cluster using Flume1.3.
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2013-01-02, 08:09
You could build Flume on Windows:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLUME/Build+Flume+1.3.x+up+on+Windows

And use the tail or spooldir exec. You have to setup the path in Windows URI style.

Other way could be to setup a syslog agent or avro source on windows which will tail the file to a flume agent.

- Alex