MapReduce >> mail # user >> On a lighter note

+
Mohammad Tariq 2013-01-17, 20:05
+
Anand Sharma 2013-01-18, 03:09
+
Fabio Pitzolu 2013-01-18, 13:13
+
shashwat shriparv 2013-01-18, 13:38
Re: On a lighter note
Oh yeah Alex. Thank God that we have a German
expert as well ;)

Warm Regards,
Tariq
https://mtariq.jux.com/
cloudfront.blogspot.com
On Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 1:28 PM, Alexander Alten-Lorenz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]

>>> https://mtariq.jux.com/