HBase >> mail # user >> hbase.master parameter?

Re: hbase.master parameter?
Oh wow.  looking in the source this really is an old parameter: It appears
that the answer to my question is :
that these are the master parameters:

src/main/resources/hbase-default.xml:    <name>hbase.master.port</name>
src/main/resources/hbase-default.xml:    <name>hbase.master.info.port</name>
src/main/resources/hbase-default.xml:
<name>hbase.master.info.bindAddress</name>
src/main/resources/hbase-default.xml:
<name>hbase.master.dns.interface</name>
src/main/resources/hbase-default.xml:
<name>hbase.master.dns.nameserver</name>
src/main/resources/hbase-default.xml:
<name>hbase.master.logcleaner.ttl</name>
src/main/resources/hbase-default.xml:
<name>hbase.master.logcleaner.plugins</name>
src/main/resources/hbase-default.xml:
<value>org.apache.hadoop.hbase.master.cleaner.TimeToLiveLogCleaner</value>
src/main/resources/hbase-default.xml:
<name>hbase.master.keytab.file</name>
src/main/resources/hbase-default.xml:
<name>hbase.master.kerberos.principal</name>
src/main/resources/hbase-default.xml:
<name>hbase.master.hfilecleaner.plugins</name>
src/main/resources/hbase-default.xml:
<value>org.apache.hadoop.hbase.master.cleaner.TimeToLiveHFileCleaner</value>
src/test/resources/hbase-site.xml:
<name>hbase.master.event.waiting.time</name>
src/test/resources/hbase-site.xml:    <name>hbase.master.info.port</name>
src/test/resources/hbase-site.xml:    <description>The port for the hbase
master web UI
src/test/resources/hbase-site.xml:
<name>hbase.master.lease.thread.wakefrequency</name>