HBase, mail # user - HBase Region Server Spinning on JMX requests

+
Buckley,Ron 2013-04-23, 13:57
+
lars hofhansl 2013-04-23, 22:57
Re: HBase Region Server Spinning on JMX requests
Kevin O'dell 2013-04-24, 03:04
Hi Ron,

  Are you using OpenTSDB?  I have seen:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-6602 (which should be
addressed in your build).  One possibility is that the Tcollector is
leaving lots of connections open and causing the spin.  Unfortunately,
we have not been able to nail it down further.  We are thinking
Metrics2 in trunk might inadvertently take care of this issue.

--
Kevin O'Dell
Systems Engineer, Cloudera