Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Logo source?

Re: Logo source?
I've experimented with creating some svg versions of our logo and favicon.
They're checked into our site in the images directory.  The svg images can
be resized by setting an image width in html, although you might get a
crisper image by copying the svg file and changing the scale factor on the
following line: <g transform="scale(1.0)">.  (It would also be possible to
create an svg that automatically resizes itself to the width of the browser
window, but these don't do that.)

There are two versions of each file, one matching the layout of the
original sketch, and one without extra white space around the edges.  I had
removed the white space manually from the pngs used on our site so that the
logo would line up better.

Christopher, it should be easy to adjust the colors on these as well.

Billie